I consider blogging to be the modern day scrapbooking.
I never thought I would consider myself a blogger and
I have definitely never considered myself one of those
crazed, scrapbooking, fanatics.
I never thought I would consider myself a blogger and
I have definitely never considered myself one of those
crazed, scrapbooking, fanatics.
I hate sharing personal details of my life via Facebook,
but with a baby on the way I wanted to be able to share my experience
but with a baby on the way I wanted to be able to share my experience
with friends and family who are interested.
I figured I should take advantage of modern technology,
and alas, I started a blog today.
I actually wish I would have started this at the beginning
of my pregnancy, but better late than never.
of my pregnancy, but better late than never.
And I must admit, I would love to have a "scrapbook" documenting each wonderful
phase of this new chapter of life I will soon enter.
Welcome to my blog....starting now!
please bare with me as I attempt to learn how this blogging world works.
please bare with me as I attempt to learn how this blogging world works.
its never too late. i am glad you started it
ReplyDeleteThere are lots of websites that create photo books based off of blogs. That would be awesome to create a book for Lila for each year of her life!
ReplyDeleteThis blog is almost as cute as you!
ReplyDeletexo