Jun 18, 2012

Long Week

Losing someone you love is tough.
It's a long, bumpy road that I have never traveled down before.
My mind is frazzled, so I don't have much to blog about,
 except to say that I was reminded this week of how precious life is.
 I cherish every single moment I have with my Lyla.

It breaks my heart to know that my best friend will no longer get to  
experience the amazing gift of watching my sweet girl
learn about the world and grow into a beautiful person.

miss crabby pants.

 "Mom, I just love this toy. What flavor is it?"

 I was desperately attempting to squeeze Lyla into her 3 month pajamas.
I managed to zip them up, but was quickly sent back to the bedroom by Kirk,
 who did not approve of her toes being squished at the bottom.
So, the 3 month pajamas went into the reject pile and I put these on her instead.
These pajamas are size 6 months.
6 months people! ahh!!

 Soo, in good nature----
I say, if you (Kirk) make fun of me putting our child in too small jammie,
and if you (Lyla) don't stop growing like a weed,
 I take yo' picture in yo' sleep.

 my angel.

And lastly, so so so very close to crawling.
She is so determined, it cracks me up!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you. I am glad to see a fresh post. It had to be good therapy for you

    ReplyDelete