We hit seven months!
I guess that means we're officially on the downhill slope of the one year mark.
I guess that means we're officially on the downhill slope of the one year mark.
She is getting so dang funny, her personality is just plain silly.
She owns my heart. She can't get rid of me if she tried.
She owns my heart. She can't get rid of me if she tried.
To celebrate seven months of life her daddy bought
a package of "whole grain puffed corn snacks...."
a package of "whole grain puffed corn snacks...."
uhhh I believe that is Gerber's tricky way of trying to disguise Cheetos.
They dissolve almost instantly, so I like to call them "Diet Cheetos"
But oh well, she is seven months now, I suppose a Cheeto or two won't hurt.
She loved them, by the way...no surprise.
She loved them, by the way...no surprise.
Happy seven months, baby girl.
Mommy loves you!
Mommy loves you!

Happy seven months, lyla! That's my girl! Her Aunt Charli loves her some Cheetos too!
ReplyDelete