This is exciting stuff guys, brace yourselves.
"Mom, mom, it arrived. Look! It arrived."
Lyla could hardly contain her excitement about her new toy box.
Okay, yes, I was probably more excited...
The pile of toys in my living room was becoming really bothersome.
Why can't babies learn to pick up their toys when they are done playing!
Anyways, I decided to quit my complaining and do something about this mess.
I visualized the most perfect storage bench for the spot.
Well, I searched online and found exactly what I was looking for.
I never thought I would be excited about purchasing a toy box.
I never thought I would be excited about purchasing a toy box.
Hooray for dreams coming true! (mom moment)
Oh, and please disregard the swimming suit.
We were greeted with this lovely surprise right after
We were greeted with this lovely surprise right after
walking in the door from swimming lessons.
Or, perhaps we do wear our swimsuits around the house...what of it!?
Lyla felt she needed to check out the view from all aspects
in order to truly appreciate the new piece of furniture.
This may have been right before she fell off the bench.
Don't worry though, Kirk was the hero for this catastrophe and
I continued to take pictures of my crying baby like a good mother.
Please don't mind as we slowly
transition from swim time into pajama time.
It also doubles as a playpen, who knew!
A really amazing upgrade that the website didn't even mention.
I feel that I seriously got my money's worth with this thing!
In addition to our toy box surprise, we were also surprised with dinner from Kirk.
He has been getting on Pinterest behind my back, I just know it...
In addition to our toy box surprise, we were also surprised with dinner from Kirk.
He has been getting on Pinterest behind my back, I just know it...
Annnnd, I do believe I have a new favorite picture!





No comments:
Post a Comment