After taking a week off from our normal routine to entertain our guests,
I almost feel like we were on vacation for a week.
I enjoyed having friends in the house & I think Lyla is missing them too.
It's pretty quiet around here again, but I'm trying to enjoy it
cause only a few more weeks until baby Maxwell will be here.
This little blondie will be a big sister soon, which means I will be a mom of two.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around that one.
It is seriously crazy. Just crazy!
People continue to tell me, "it's easier the second time around..."
The thought of having two kids doesn't scare me as much
as it did when I found out about this pregnancy.
Now that Lyla is becoming more independent, it seems manageable.
However, I remain nervous for the change.
Not as nervous as I am excited though!!!!!!
I can't wait to meet this little guy.
He is going to be so awesome. Lyla is going to love him.
Plus, newborns are the most precious thing on earth.
I miss my "baby" Lyla. It went by way too fast.
It's going to be so great and I really can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment