Lyla had her annual check up this week! I have been posting her growth stats to the blog her entire life, but I decided this will most likely be the last time I share them on the internet. I think at some point this information becomes irrelevant and I can only imagine the way Lyla would feel about me if I kept the blog updated through all the glorious phases of puberty. Haha! Not that we are even close to any of that, but five years old just seems like a good stopping point.
I will have to think of something new to post on a frequent basis throughout the adolescent years. Perhaps her grades, assuming they are good. Hahaha!
Weight: 41 lbs, 55th percentile
Height: 45 inches, 98th percentile
Lyla has always been taller than average, but every doctor has always told me that can fluctuate when they are babies and it doesn't necessarily determine their height long term. However, now that is she is a five year old and growth has steadied, I am now told she will most likely remain on the road to being a tall person. Again, irrelevant to anything that matters in life, but I have always related more to the short person end of the spectrum, so now I'm just imagining all the potential in having a TALL daughter. The possibilities are endless!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment