There is no question how much love I immediately felt for Lyla
from the moment she took her first breath and was placed on my chest.
I loved her instinctively.
However, I am falling more and more in love with this girl every day....
and I am beginning to feel that the feeling is mutual.
Our bond is growing and it is truly everything I ever imagined.
I could seriously just stare at her for hours.
She is crying SO much less and it's such a relief.
This week I found myself preparing for a cry session,only to find that the grunting noises were actually the beginning of baby-babble.
It is so adorable to watch as she concentrates so intently to make her
It is so adorable to watch as she concentrates so intently to make her
lips form to create the smallest 'coo' sound.
And then she seems so proud of herself afterwards, ahh so cute.
She is smiling very regularly now.
I've noticed that the biggest grin emerges as I'm changing a very yucky diaper.
I wonder if she thinks it's amusing that I have to clean her mess, or
perhaps she is smiling about the foul smell she just created.
Regardless, I would change one million poopy diapers
if it meant seeing that big smile on her face!
With the exception of once or twice, she hasn't started giggling quite yet.
I just can not wait for the giggling to begin! Also, she is finally settling down at work.
I am so grateful to work for someone (my uncle) who allows me to
bring my little angel with me to the office.
I was pretty discouraged at first because it seemed Lyla
I was pretty discouraged at first because it seemed Lyla
would cry from the instant we walked in the door until the moment we left.
This week, she hardly cried at all.
If she wasn't sleeping, she was completely content just hanging out on on my desk.
If she wasn't sleeping, she was completely content just hanging out on on my desk.
I'm still not as productive as I know I can be,
but we're making progress and that makes me happy!







.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment