Feb 10, 2012

Something to Laugh About

One of the websites I discovered during my pregnancy was thebump.com.
It is one of my new favorites as I emerge into motherhood and
I just wanted to share something I stumbled upon

this morning that gave me a good laugh.

You Know You're a Mom When....
“You write checks in crayon ’cause that’s all you can find.”

“Amazon shows my ‘recommended for you’ products as toys
and diapers -- not shoes and handbags.”

“You’re proud of someone for burping.”

“You say ‘I slept all night!’ and it was only for three hours.”

“You don’t own a purse anymore because a diaper bag carries all you need.”

“You care more about the consistency of poop than
other things that seemed important before.”

“You’ve got bags under your eyes and your hair’s a mess, but you don’t mind,
because you’re in love with your baby.”

“You hear your mother’s voice…coming out of your mouth!”

“You trade sexy tops for nursing shirts, cute skinny jeans for maternity pants,
 and nights out for rocking your baby to sleep.”

“You can put on makeup one-handed while baby sleeps on your shoulder.”

“TheBump.com is your homepage instead of Net-a-Porter.”

“Your Google search history is baby-related searches, like ‘best baby onesies’ and ‘is it normal when baby does…’”

“Your bottle discussions aren’t about wine.”

The Google search history amused me the most.
I was actually laughing at myself the other day as I reviewed my recent searches
 and found they were ALL baby related.

I'm seriously questioning how the world functioned before Google!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment