We are living in an era where people feel the need to capture
every waking moment of their child's life on camera.
Have you noticed the trend?
I'm just as guilty as any other parent.
And just like other parents, I'm very biased too.
And just like other parents, I'm very biased too.
Is this a bad thing? Will my children develop an ego bigger than I've bargained for.
It's hard to stop snapping pictures when every single movement my girl
makes is the most amazing and/or cutest thing I've ever seen.
I never really imagined myself being one of those people.
I never really imagined myself being one of those people.
After a few weeks of feeling isolated, I decided Lyla needed some
interaction with other kids before she developed a social retardation.
I found a "Little Gym" and we attended a gymnastics class for little tykes.
The picture above gives a glimpse of Lyla's attitude towards the class at first.
She was a bit uneasy. There was a lot of commotion---singing, dancing & instruments.
It didn't take long for her to warm up though.
She was running around, squealing like a hyena in no time.
She even cried when the class was over & it was time to leave.
We are excited to go again next week!
I admit I have a picture problem. But I won't stop.
I believe my infatuation will continue for at least 18 more years.
Perhaps after high school graduation I can begin the recovery process...
I'm sure by that time the world will offer a 12 step program for
us technology/social media/children obsessed freaks.
I'm sure by that time the world will offer a 12 step program for
us technology/social media/children obsessed freaks.





No comments:
Post a Comment