I do not recommend traveling at this stage of pregnancy.
The whole "lap child" on flight doesn't work too well when you don't have much of a lap!
But we conquered through & it was well worth it.
![]() |
| crap..just noticed i cropped out the airplane. that was the whole point of the photo. |
Lyla really does pretty well on the airplane & I'm grateful for that.
My bag of loot kept her entertained until the last little stretch during the flight there.
And the flight home she slept almost the entire time.
I sure did love that because she never sleeps on me.
She likes her own space.
She likes her own space.
My heart feels full again & now we are back in Texas enjoying the last few weeks
before making the adjustment of having a new baby in the house.
I've been talking to Lyla a lot about the new baby and showing her all of his new stuff.
I know she is only one, but I do think she understands more than I think.
these are the pictures i get when lyla gets to hang out with her aunts.
proof that my child would develop diabetes before age 2 if we still lived in idaho.
at least she is sharing with her baby...
proof that my child would develop diabetes before age 2 if we still lived in idaho.
at least she is sharing with her baby...
![]() |
| all shopped out. |
I was so exhausted by the end of our trip, I couldn't wait to be home.
Kirk picked us up from the airport and Lyla spotted him before I did.
He surprised her by having a new big girl car seat ready for the drive home.
I'm not sure if she was excited about facing forward or just happy to see her dad,
but she was all smiles the whole ride home!
When we got home it didn't take long for Lyla to fall asleep...again.
I think Kirk was happy he got some cuddle time with his girl too.


.jpg)







No comments:
Post a Comment