I realized today that I forgot to post about all the fun we had with Monte, Julie, & Cameron during their visit. It was wonderful having them in town for a full week, including spending Easter together. I didn't get any pictures of our Easter egg hunt, but it was very entertaining. I grew up in a family that turned pretty much every holiday into a major event, so it always makes my heart happy when we have more family in town to increase the head count at any holiday gathering.
Lyla and Max enjoyed bringing Grandma & Papa to gymnastics, wrestling with Uncle Cameron, going on a date to the movie theater, dying Easter eggs, and lots of other memorable moments filled with belly laughs. My kiddos are lucky to have so many awesome and fun grandparents. And Uncle Cameron really won my heart when he hosted story time before bed. There is a picture of that one somewhere, but apparently I don't have it. I just love seeing little brothers wear their uncle shoes. We are all feeling the love and looking forward to our trip to Idaho next month even more!
I love this last photo of the three cousins because Hali is giving the best pose, and even though Lyla is clearly being a turd, I sorta love how she is trying to push Max out of the frame.
















No comments:
Post a Comment