Lyla and Max had the opportunity to participate in a presentation at gymnastics to showcase all their skills they have learned over the past year. After missing two weeks of class due to our Idaho trip, I was a little worried they would feel lost going back to gymnastics. That ended up not being an issue whatsoever, you would have never known they missed any time at all. Max was promoted to Lyla's class a few weeks back and it's been fun watching him in an independent setting. I am continually impressed by Little Gym. We love the fun atmosphere, the kids admire their teacher, and the program has truly helped boost their overall coordination and confidence.
Maxwell had a near tragedy at the Denver airport recently as we were approaching the downward escalator. I practically had a heart-attack as he fell down one step and stumbled to catch his balance, but I found myself crediting Little Gym as soon as my panic was over. The elevator would have been the obvious choice when travelling with two munchkins, but you go ahead and try out a ten hour layover and see how your decision skills are doing. I'll be waiting.
I uploaded some videos to YouTube of the kids during their gymnastics presentation. I wanted to type out that I filmed them, but I guess that is no longer accurate. So what do people say? I video-ed. I recorded. I took a motion picture. Anyway, the videos can be found below. Enjoy!!!! You can just ignore my lame mom commentary. :)



They are Little Gym allstars!!!
ReplyDelete