I am so lucky that I got to spend one whole week with two of my favorite humans. It was Chloe's first visit to Texas, which made for an exciting tour guide experience. And Libby was quite the helpful tour guide herself, considering this is her annual tradition continuing on year number four. We had bunches of fun and they even watched the Bachelorette finale with me. That's love right there. My brain isn't functioning properly enough to write about our adventures, but I'll add some captions to the photos provided below. Also, the camera on my super smart phone is cracked and it's severely damaging my photo quality. Buuut this is how much I care about that right now. ----> ____.
We visited The Heights, a neighborhood closer to Houston, for one afternoon adventure. It was also my first time visiting this area and I thought it was quite adorable. We shopped around a bit, ate lunch at the hippest spot ever, and then stopped at an awesome park. It was a castle park. 5 stars.
We cruised the trails of The Woodlands around our neighborhood. PS. I love this photo.
Sadly, we were able to enjoy only minimal amounts of swimming due to frequent rain.
But YAY rain. We needed it.
This next photo is at the most adorable restaurant in Huntsville. The expression on Max's face pretty much describes how everyone felt about me taking them there. I think my Grandma would probably be more appreciative of this type of atmosphere. Buuut this is how much I cared about that. ----> ____. We visited the prison museum afterward, which made up for my unfavorable lunch choice. The prison museum was way cool. Fascinating! However, it was slightly disturbing how much Max enjoyed the prison cell. Hmmmm.
The girls and myself attended a paint class. We had a lot of fun. I'm a terrible artist. Libby is a pro.
We ventured to Discovery Green Park in Houston for a Saturday adventure with Kirk. I am slightly embarrassed to admit that the purpose of this trip was to catch Pokemon. Ha! I am not an active player, but these people are serious nerds about it. And the park we went to is an intense hub for all these nerds to come together. The masses were very focused. It was hilarious!
And of course, had to check out the sky line! I sure do love these people!
Homemade play dough shenanigans!
Top Golf: always a mandatory visit. These gals have a mean swing.
And... I only provided the food photo because Mushi is culinary perfection.
And lastly, the girls were so gracious to make dinner for the kiddos one night.
I am grateful for their time and dedication to this task.

























They are so cute. How come you didn't include the picture of Max on the prison toilet? Next time I'm coming too.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I was actually bummed I didn't save that one...it was a Snapchat exclusive. It would be sooo much fun to have you join the party next time!
ReplyDelete