Days until Christmas?
10
Days until my due date?
17
10
Days until my due date?
17
I am beyond caring about how my body
is going to handle labor,
I just want to get it over with.
I am also feeling exceptionally neurotic lately.
I get my house cleaned to perfection, laundry done,
get caught up with my responsibilities at work
and think, OKAY,
if she comes right NOW,
that would be perfect timing.
But of course, we are still waiting.
And knowing my luck, she will decide to come
when my house is a mess,
I have piles of laundry, and work is chaos.
Ay yi yi....
But in all honesty it does not matter
when she decides to make her big debut.
I am just so anxious!
Can't wait to see what she looks like.
Can't wait to dress her, feed her,
bathe her, hold her, and
show her the world.
It's such a great time of the year for me.
Everyday is starting to feel like Christmas Eve.
I'm ready now.
Let's get this show on the road.
I'm ready now.
Let's get this show on the road.
that's sooo cute! and lots of pink! Hali would approve!
ReplyDelete