The baby is one month old today!
It's amazing how fast that first month flew by.
I really wasn't sure if I was going to
survive those first couple weeks...
but life is starting to feel normal again.
Lyla is getting used to this thing we call life,
and we are getting the hang of this parent thing.
Life is good.
I really wasn't sure if I was going to
survive those first couple weeks...
but life is starting to feel normal again.
Lyla is getting used to this thing we call life,
and we are getting the hang of this parent thing.
Life is good.

We discovered she enjoys hanging out with
dad in the baby harness...
dad in the baby harness...
And the mom tried taking some pictures of the baby with a very pretty flower in her hair,
but clearly she did not like that one bit!
but clearly she did not like that one bit!




I love the last picture. She sure looks mad but adorable at the same time!
ReplyDelete