Mar 26, 2012

Lyla Here

Hi everybody!
My mom hasn't blogged anything in a couple weeks.
 So, I thought I would help her out and give a quick update.


I started making this face.
I don't know why, but everybody thinks it's
the greatest thing when I do it.


I have also been making this face in my sleep.
I hate it when my mom takes my picture when I'm sleeping though.
Hello mom...bed head? milk all over my face? ew.


I am sleeping in my own room nowadays. I really love my crib.
But sometimes I still wake up in the middle of the night and miss my mom,
so she brings me into bed with her. 


Hey look, I grew an afro! groovy!
This was my uncle Jake's idea.
He is such a funny guy!


My great aunt Kari bought this outfit for me,
and I am excited because it finally fits me.
My mom is sad because some of my clothes are getting too tight,
but I think it's sooo awesome!

I will be three months old soon.
 I'm just waiting for the right moment to show
 my mom and dad that I can roll over.  
When I do, I'm sure my silly mom will blog all about it.
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment