I heard great things about the children's museum,
so this weekend we decided we would go check it out.
My initial thought was: children + museum...hmm this should be interesting.
I wonder what ancient artifact Lyla can break???
But it actually wasn't like that at all. It was really fun!
They should call it the children's giant play center, instead of museum.
So many cute activities: a fake grocery store, a mini house with a full kitchen,
a firehouse, sandbox, fishing area, dress-up center, puppet shows and more!
a firehouse, sandbox, fishing area, dress-up center, puppet shows and more!
I think Lyla's favorite was the grocery store & play house area.
She helps me out in the kitchen at home and I think she
was slightly confused when the faucet wouldn't turn on in the fake kitchen.
I'm assuming Max didn't think the museum was all
that great since he slept the entire time,
but at least he got to wear a new outfit that day!
The rest of the weekend was rain, rain & more rain!

No comments:
Post a Comment