2 Month Doctor Visit
Weight: 13 lbs, 4 oz, 80th percentile
Height: 23.5 inches, 80th percentile
Head: 15.5 inches, 67th percentile
Somebody turned two months old yesterday & I can hardly believe it.
Time is flying by. I know, so cliche, but it's true!
I put Maxwell on the scale and even the nurse proclaimed, "holy crap!"
I was wondering why his diapers were already feeling so snug.
I was wondering why his diapers were already feeling so snug.
He is my chubby boy and I love it. Love them baby rolls.
So opposite from his "big" sis, who has always been so petite.
I didn't even shed any tears when my baby got his shots.
Looking back to the crying fit I had at Lyla's first appointment,
I would say I've come a long way in 18 months.
It was still very tragic though!
Here is Max enjoying himself, being cute as ever while we waited for the doc.
Then that nurse walked in with those needles and ruined his day.
Sorry buddy. Mommy loves you.



No comments:
Post a Comment