Libby is here.
I don't think Libby was expecting to see anything but cactus and cowboy's,
so I'm happy I'm able to show her civilization actually does exist in Texas.
Hopefully I can keep her entertained for two whole weeks.
I am really hoping she can avoid that dreaded home sick feeling.
A few of our adventures this week so far include....
Waiting for Libby to wake up.
Umm I forgot how LATE teenagers sleep in.
Good grief. I might be a little jealous...
and as she's opening the door she looks back at me and says "shhh"
She makes me laugh. I sure do love that girl.
A trip to the pottery place.
We get to pick up our creations next week!
We get to pick up our creations next week!
It was really fun & even Lyla got into it.
[My last attempt at letting Lyla getting artsy with paint was an epic fail]
Max was a very content little guy the entire time.
It was pretty overcast today, so I decided it was the
perfect opportunity to let Max test out his splashing skills.
His swim trunks are size six months.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
He relaxed with Ashton for quite awhile
and really seemed to enjoy himself.
Overall, we are having a great week and
even more good times are planned for the weekend.
even more good times are planned for the weekend.
I'm getting great enjoyment watching Libby gag anytime Max spits up.
Also, she changed Lyla's poopy diaper tonight and
it was the most hilarious thing I've ever witnessed.
I was downstairs and heard screaming followed by,
"ew! ew! ew! OMG. Kaili come here!!!"
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, thanks Lib.
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, thanks Lib.
I think it's safe to say I'm providing free birth control.








No comments:
Post a Comment