Aug 6, 2013

Spoiled

Lyla's aunt & uncle spoiled her rotten when they 
showed up to our house on Sunday with this adorable toy kitchen.
They really went all out and bought the food, dishes, pots & pans to go with.
Favorite aunt & uncle award? I think so!



I knew Lyla really liked her new toy when the first words
out of her mouth Monday morning were "cook? cook?"


So, the three of us ventured into the new playroom and
Lyla cooked up some breakfast.
What a nice sister!

Did I mention Kirk surrendered his "man cave" and 
agreed for it to be transformed into the most awesome playroom ever?
He thinks having a playroom will contain the kid mess to one room. [fool]
eeeek! so excited. more to come later.


Later that day we took her new kitchen tools to 
the real kitchen and made some play dough.
We made "cookies" and it was really fun!

And yes, she is still in her pajamas.
She had a meltdown when I attempted to remove them. 
Sometimes you gotta choose your battles and
 if staying in pajamas all day is what she wanted, that was fine by me.
I think someone had a case of the Mondays...

And lastly, I'm sorry for letting her sit on the counter, grandma.
I promise she was never left unattended. :)
[grandma has been getting on my case lately]

No comments:

Post a Comment