We've been pretty lucky when it comes to visitors all summer.
I really haven't had to go too long being "alone" since we moved into our house.
And this week it was Kurt & Olivia's turn to keep us company.
We had so much fun!
It's nice having other adults around while Kirk is at work.
It's nice having someone to share my addiction to McDonalds [diet] coke.
It's nice having extra help for diaper duty and car seat patrol.
It is just nice to have friends! I miss that.
side note: it isn't nice of Olivia to fatten me up with brownie & ice cream. twice.
.jpg)
Lyla is especially fond of them and it's moments like
watching her chase Kurt around or Olivia do her hair that
make my heart ache that we no longer live in Idaho.
I have to remind myself that Texas is the best decision for our family.
It truly is allowing us to give our babies the best they deserve.
BUT, there is always a BUT. I hate saying goodbye to our guests
cause it reminds me how alone we are down here.
okay. the pity party ends now.
at least we have each other.
at least we have each other.
Idaho for Christmas.
.png)




No comments:
Post a Comment