It was great spending time with my dad & Shelby over the past few days.
I really love watching my dad in his role as a grandpa.
It's especially cute now that Lyla has started calling him "papa"
My dad even got Lyla calling Shelby "granny"
He thinks he is just hilarious!
My dad 's philosophy on being a grandparent is as follows:
"I only say no to dangerous things. messes, don't care. sugar, don't care."
In other words he spoiled Lyla completely rotten while he was here.
I'm sad about them leaving. I'm always sad when my guests leave.
I know I'm lucky to have so many people who love me [i mean my children]
enough to come all the way to Texas to see us.
BUT, no matter what my heart always aches as I drive away from the airport.
Idaho is right around the corner though and I can't wait! 2 weeks.

.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment