Dec 5, 2013

Maxwell: 6 Month Check-Up

Weight: 21 pounds, 95th percentile
Height: 28 inches, 93th percentile
Head: 17 inches, 97th percentile


We waited f.o.r.e.v.e.r. as usual.
Max was being extra sweet and snuggley.
This picture is awesome because it displays his all mighty rolls. 


My baby measures in the 90th percentile for everything.
I don't know why I'm continually surprised by this. 
He's just supposed to be my little baby boy.
Instead he is catching up to his big sister at a very quick pace!

I like taking photos of my babe's facial expressions before and after the shots. 
[I'm evil. I know this.]
Well. The 'after' picture wasn't much different from the 'before' this time.
He did not even flinch from the poke of the needle. 
Tough little dude!


"Sorry to disappoint you mom, but no tears here. Let's blow this joint!"

Mr. Maxwell is a healthy, growing boy. 
To check out his four month stats click here.
Or for a laugh, check out Lyla's six month stats here.

 photo kailisig3_zpsdd012512.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment