Nov 6, 2014

Halloween Recap

I promised some Halloween photos and I know my grandma has been patiently waiting. Charli hosted a really fun Halloween party at her house. I would like to tell this story through pictures. 

I love this photo because it captures how much Lyla looks up to her cousin Hali. Hali was Elsa for Halloween. I am surprised Lyla didn't request this costume, but also so grateful because we play Elsa pretty much every day.


This is Lyla (pre)Scary Fairy Ballerina. I think it's cool she wanted to be a little scary for Halloween, but I think she looks like pure perfection in this picture.


Max the Dinosaur. His sound effects were awesome. And I love that he is carrying TWO candy buckets. He's a prepared little boy.


I realize Lyla's scary make up made her look like a raccoon. But she thought it was really awesome. And the first make up test run made her look like a mime, which actually inspired my costume. I never claimed myself to be a make up artist.


The Mime. The Dino. The Scary Fairy Ballerina.


Kirk is really disturbed that I didn't smile in any picture that evening. I keep reminding him that I was a mime. Mimes don't smile. DURR! I am disturbed that he didn't dress up!


The Scary Fairy Ballerina in all her trick or treating glory. She was in the zone. Some people got to witness this totally bizarre laugh that came from Lyla as she strolled down the street. I can't even describe it. It was a hyena type squeal combined with a high pitched laugh. It was shocking and I loved it.  


Max ditched the dinosaur helmet thing immediately. That's okay. His little dino tail wagging made up for the lack of head gear. He was uneasy about the trick or treating experience in the beginning. However, he gained some courage once he realized his bucket was filling up with candy.




 photo kailisig3_zpsdd012512.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment