If you don't know by now, then you probably don't read this blog regularly. In any case, What I Wore Wednesday is a social movement that encourages self-care and makes us lady folk more aware of our fashion choices. My sister in law requested my weekly participation in this trend. Since my mom is here for this edition of What I Wore Wednesday, I forced her to participate as well. I think she has watched too many reality TV shows about runway models because she has a lot of tips for capturing the perfect shot. Her poses were cracking me up too. Lol.
I also tried to get my little brother to share his very hip fashion choices with the blog world. He declined my request and instead we got to listen to him rant about how social media has turned the world into a bunch of self-absorbed a-holes. He continued to elaborate on his views in regards to how this new generation is doomed. While I do agree with him in some aspects, I mostly find it hilarious how worked up he gets over it. He should really consider a profession in the political world. I think it's safe to say he will not be making me an aunt anytime soon. Buuut I love him anyways. And I chased him around the house with my camera too because making him mad is what I do best.
My outfit is partially sponsored by my brother. My top and necklace are birthday gifts from him. He picked them out on his own, proving he does have decent taste in women's clothing. My mom really likes to wear scarves in Texas and I was urging her to do so today for my own entertainment. However, she went with the knitted poncho instead. I think she is a pretty foxy looking granny.
PS. Max was napping during this activity today. Boo hoo.
Lyla Estelle: aka Spoiled Girl
Sporting her new Barbie superhero costume today.
Kaili Magdelina:
Owl Tank: Pacsun
Striped Skirt: Brickyard Buffalo
Turquoise Necklace: Pacsun
White Flip-Flops: Target
Striped Skirt: Brickyard Buffalo
Turquoise Necklace: Pacsun
White Flip-Flops: Target
Anna Magdelina:
Cami: Saks Fifth Avenue
Knitted Poncho: Nordstrom
Blue Lace Skirt: Bloomingdales
Black Boots: Neiman Marcus
Jewelry: Tiffany's
Blue Lace Skirt: Bloomingdales
Black Boots: Neiman Marcus
Jewelry: Tiffany's





No comments:
Post a Comment