My sister in law requested my participation in 'What I Wore Wednesday' in an effort to help us avoid the temptation of wearing yoga pants all day long. If yoga pants are wrong, I don't want to be right. Ha, but really...it probably would have been a more productive choice for me to go with the yoga pants look today and scrub some toilets. But my motivation was seriously lacking, so we ventured out instead.
Please note, I typically stay clear of wearing anything pink on my legs. I think it has a tendency to make legs look naked. Then I said screw it and left the house. Also, Carter's was having a mega sale this weekend. I got a little wild and stocked up on some new summer clothes for the kiddos.
Please note, I typically stay clear of wearing anything pink on my legs. I think it has a tendency to make legs look naked. Then I said screw it and left the house. Also, Carter's was having a mega sale this weekend. I got a little wild and stocked up on some new summer clothes for the kiddos.
Lyla Estelle:
White Top: Carter's
Pink Shorts: Carter's
Necklace: Gift from Aunt Sydney
Silver Wedges: Target
Maxwell Monte:
Fish T-shirt: Carter's
Blue Shorts: Carter's
LeBron Nikes: Nike Outlet
Kaili Magdelina:
Knitted Tank: Sam Moon
Salmon Leggings: Forever 21
Short Necklace: Forever 21
Long Necklace: Sam Moon
Sandals: Marshall's
I told Lyla that Max would probably be more willing to share if she gave him a kiss. tee-hee!







I love your salmon leggings! Lylas outfit is so cute too! I'll have to start including Hali in some of my wiww posts!
ReplyDelete