June is over and July is here. That happened rather quickly. There is so much in store for July --- lots of visitors, including some unexpected surprises. I'm bursting at the seams with excitement!!!! The next month is going to be awesome. Life is so good.
Oh, I also came to the realization that Max is going through a terrible two phase, it's just much different [aka less dramatic] than Lyla's version. He does things like dump bags of chips on the floor while laughing, go bite for bite on a corn dog with Krew, pee on the carpet, and lock himself in his own bedroom. Yep. That was just one day full of adventure. He is a wild child.
Here are some photos from the past month. June was good to us, July will be even better.
![]() |
| Yes. I continue to buy play-dough even though I despise it. I'm a fool. |



















No comments:
Post a Comment