Jul 30, 2015

The Brady Bunch

This week I'm recovering from last week when we took chaos to a whole new level with our friends visiting from Idaho. Our house consisted of four adults and six children, one being an infant and he's super mellow so I'm not even sure if he even counts in the contribution to the madness. The idea that it takes a village to raise a child is so accurate and so much more beneficial too, in my opinion. We had a blast spending time with them. I don't think those kids have played so hard in their lives. 

We are so grateful for Luis and Jennie and their decision to take the long ass drive to Texas all the way from Idaho. I'm not sure I would survive that with two children, let alone four. They are true champions for making it all the way here and back without any blood shed. I would have happily kept them hostage in my home for...ever, but we had to say goodbye after only one short week. It was much too quiet the moment they left. 














 photo kailisig3_zpsdd012512.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment