Feb 5, 2016

Blog Life

Hello! We are back. 

There was a slight disruption in service due to some blog revamping. I know there are a few people who voiced concern upon being greeted with a "private blog" message, thinking I had some beef with them personally --- but I assure you, it's nothing of the sort. This new blog design features a few tabs at the top, including a recipe section. This is actually a page I started many moons ago, but clearly didn't keep at it. I thought it would be nice for Max & Lyla to have a source for my most used recipes when they're older. And maybe Great-Granny's Digital Recipe Book will be useful for even more generations down the road, assuming people still cook food in 50+ years... Anyway, I was also going to delete all the old posts on the recipe blog, but I found all of my amateur cooking tips a little endearing. The past can be painfully silly sometimes, but you just have to embrace it. Haha! I'm thinking about purchasing an actual domain name, but that's a big commitment. I don't know why I'm sharing all this behind the scenes nonsense on this blog post. 

Oh! I know why now. I do need help from my mass number of followers --- I think my fan count is up to about five now. I am a complete nutcase when it comes to reformatting my blog because I want everything to look all symmetrical and clean. Navigating through the internet to learn how to add custom tabs basically put me on the fast track to earning a coding degree. And my other problem is I can't slowly work on a project a little bit at a time --- it becomes my main focus until it's completely finished. This is just how I am with everything, obsessive until it's finished aka impatient. Which is why my house looks like a tornado hit and the kids have successfully exchanged black eyes with each other. It's fine. 

There are a few things I am still tweaking, but I'm asking for help from YOU to notify me if you notice any inconsistencies on my blog --- the styles, formatting, organization of gadgets, etc. The images should all have a transparent background, but sometimes it looks different depending on the device --- which is what kept me up until the witching hour last night! I'm fueled by coffee today. So, I would greatly appreciate any input on anything I may have missed. And as always, thank you for being a loyal follower of my blog. Your dedication to reading my rants about motherhood is seriously impressive, now you can read about what my brain does when I cook food. Yay!


New signature coming soon....

 photo kailisig3_zpsdd012512.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Thank god you're back! It looks fabulous. Your hard work and lack of sleep paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaili can you help me do some updates on my blog?

    ReplyDelete