a BIG thanks to my Aunt Kari and Grandma Paula for
hosting a wonderful baby shower on Saturday.
hosting a wonderful baby shower on Saturday.
Thank you to everyone who was able to attend,
and even those who couldn't make it....
I am so grateful for all the thoughtful gifts, warm wishes, and
to have so many supportive friends and family members.
to have so many supportive friends and family members.
If "nesting" is truly a maternal instinct, then mine is in full effect.
I literally spent the rest of the weekend organizing and perfecting the nursery.
I am beyond exhausted, but I think the room is just about ready for a baby.
It's hard to believe there is only 8 weeks left until we get to meet our little girl.
It's also hard to believe she will nearly double her current size...
I feel like I am already at MAX capacity,
but I'm sure the next two months will fly by,
just as my entire pregnancy has.
just as my entire pregnancy has.

No comments:
Post a Comment