Most days I try to embrace being pregnant
and all the discomforts that come along with it.
I am creating life and that is a beautiful thing.
That being said,
I do have days that I want nothing more than the old me back.
I realize that one day I will look back and miss the feeling
of my little one squirming around inside of me....
but I am beginning to forget what it feels like to not be pregnant.
So...here are 10 things.
10 things I miss.
10 things I want to complain about.
10 things I can not wait to experience again.
10 things that I am looking forward to post-pregnancy
(in no particular order)
10. paint my own toenails without huffing and puffing for air
9. eat a steak that isn't prepared to a jerky-like-consistency
8. take a steaming, hot bath
7. zip and button my jeans with ease
6. get a sun-kissed glow from an indoor tanning bed
5. overindulge in sushi
4. enjoy some wine with my soft cheeses
3. sleep through the night without emptying my bladder
4. enjoy some wine with my soft cheeses
3. sleep through the night without emptying my bladder
2. drink a redbull or rockstar or any other kind of highly caffeinated beverage.
1. whiten my teeth
I don't care if some of these things seem ridiculous or superficial,
these are things I took for granted pre-pregnancy.
I am done with big bertha. I just want to hold my little girl in my arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment