Apr 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter

The reality is that a three month old baby just isn't old enough for Easter.
However, everyone (including myself) seems to think differently!

Despite her age, I think she had a very fun & relaxing weekend.
It's so crazy to imagine how much bigger she will be for her second Easter.


She colored eggs. 
Okay, no she didn't...but she watched me color eggs!



Zonked out in dad's arms...
She was exhausted after her big Easter egg hunt 
at grandma & grandpa's house on Saturday.


"mmmm, just chowin' down on my fingers again..."


After helping Lyla find all her Easter eggs, 
grandpa also helped her eat her very first piece of Easter candy.

Umm, I think it's safe to say she loves chocolate.
I also think it's safe to say she loves her grandpa!


I had to capture this very naughty behavior on camera.


And finally, Sunday! 
I planned to spend my afternoon cleaning the house, 
but instead it was spent relaxing with my little Lyla.

After enjoying our Easter brunch, we came home and took a  
three hour long nap together on the couch.
She usually won't take naps for that long, so it was awesome!

She soiled three different outfits today....
so, we will call this her "napping outfit"

And I had to sneak in a picture of that cute little mouse bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment