I've always envied that special bond between a mother and her baby.
I've always longed to have that "magical touch"...now I've got it!
From this day forward I will forever be on the other side of the greeting card.
I can't thank my own mother enough for molding me into the person I am today.
Without the lessons and values I've learned from her I'm not sure
I would have the knowledge or strength to be a good mom to Lyla.
I've always longed to have that "magical touch"...now I've got it!
From this day forward I will forever be on the other side of the greeting card.
I can't thank my own mother enough for molding me into the person I am today.
Without the lessons and values I've learned from her I'm not sure
I would have the knowledge or strength to be a good mom to Lyla.
I've only been a mother for a few months
and it has already been such an incredible journey.
I am looking forward to so many more experiences with Lyla
and there are so many things in life that I can't wait to share with her.
I am so fortunate to have so many amazing mothers in my life.
I love them. I appreciate them. I would be lost without them.
And all of them deserve recognition on more than just one day out of the year.
I am looking forward to so many more experiences with Lyla
and there are so many things in life that I can't wait to share with her.
I am so fortunate to have so many amazing mothers in my life.
I love them. I appreciate them. I would be lost without them.
And all of them deserve recognition on more than just one day out of the year.
Happy Mother's Day!
nu=3249)7;8%298%289%29WSNRCG=358797585+324nu0mrj.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment