4 Month Doctor Visit
Weight: 12 lbs, 9 ozs, 25th percentile
Height: 25 3/4 inches, 95th percentile
Head: 17 1/4 inches, 97th percentile
For whatever reason I am paranoid about her weight,
but the doctor assures me there is no concern
and she is growing at a normal rate.
This is America! Obesity is a must!
But I guess I won't start feeding her big macs quite yet...
I told her we were going to the doctor, she wouldn't even look at me....
"Yo doc, look at me, that's right...I'm drooling all over your table!"
I made Kirk hold her hand this time in hopes
that it would prevent the water works.
that it would prevent the water works.
Well, I didn't burst into a crying rage like the last time,
but my eyes did swell up just a little.
I just hate to my poor girl in pain.
Plus, she is already feeling crummy because she has a bit of a cold.
Her eyes are watering like crazy.
She has a cough.
Stuffy nose.
How much baby Tylenol am I allowed to give her again???


No comments:
Post a Comment