stop #1: pick-up costume
Grandma made Lyla the most adorable owl costume for Halloween.
stop #2: boo at the zoo
Then we went to the zoo with "baby bee" Avi.
If I had known how packed it would be, I probably wouldn't have gone...
I'm kind of lame like that, but we ended up having fun anyway.
I'm kind of lame like that, but we ended up having fun anyway.
Lyla really enjoyed the animals!
We then attended trunk or treat with grandma & grandpa.
stop #4: boo & stew
We ended our night at aunt Kari's for the annual grilled cheese party.
delicious mozzarella, tomato, basil grilled cheese and tomato soup.
mmmm....my mouth is salivating all over again!
note* pictures of the boo & stew party are on a memory card
in the bottom of a box somewhere. sorry!
note* pictures of the boo & stew party are on a memory card
in the bottom of a box somewhere. sorry!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment