23,667,694.5 seconds.
384,462 minutes.
6,574.3 hours.
40 weeks.
274 days.
9 months
the skills and life experience of a nine month old:
1. she waves! to everyone and everything!
2. she can kiss. she is very selective about who she will kiss,
it is most likely to happen when she is in front of the mirror though.
3. she has attended two weddings, two funerals (regrettably),
two family reunions, and one baby birth.
that's a lot of action for only nine months!
4. she is a really good eater. seriously, she likes everything!
she has only made a 'yuck' face when trying my beloved avocado.
we will just pretend that didn't happen. she will love them next time around. :)
5. give her a beat and she will make that diaper booty boogie.
6. daddy taught her where her nose is.
7. we are fairly certain she pronounces her name.
we say "Lyla" and she says "Lah-Lah" right back. vain, much?
8. she's never been much of a cuddler and I can respect that.
but she is finally giving out hugs. yay!
9. sometimes she balances all by herself while standing.
it only lasts three seconds tops, and it's a good thing cause
one second longer and I may start crying.
it only lasts three seconds tops, and it's a good thing cause
one second longer and I may start crying.
10. she has developed a fake laugh....serious.
she definitely has a genuine, real hard, belly laugh.
but we've also noticed that she has a little chuckle
and seems to put this chuckle to use when she hears a
group of people laughing. silly stuff!
kirk comment: she has developed a sense of humor early on
which is a sense of relief really, considering what kaili brought to the table.
thanks, babe.
she definitely has a genuine, real hard, belly laugh.
but we've also noticed that she has a little chuckle
and seems to put this chuckle to use when she hears a
group of people laughing. silly stuff!
kirk comment: she has developed a sense of humor early on
which is a sense of relief really, considering what kaili brought to the table.
thanks, babe.
if you feel like crying, be sure to check out lyla's previous
milestone lists by clicking here and here.
A picture of the bed head on her 9-month birthday is above.
Gassssp, a black eye, you may ask? Yes.
It was very tragic and I considered writing a post about it,
but frankly, I want to forget it ever happened.
Plus, I just know one of you would turn me in for child abuse. hehe!
Long story short...she fell face first on grandma's fireplace.
All is well and she is healing just fine.
In the meantime, feel free to call her Rocky.
Happy Nine Months, Lyla!
A picture of the bed head on her 9-month birthday is above.
Gassssp, a black eye, you may ask? Yes.
It was very tragic and I considered writing a post about it,
but frankly, I want to forget it ever happened.
Plus, I just know one of you would turn me in for child abuse. hehe!
Long story short...she fell face first on grandma's fireplace.
All is well and she is healing just fine.
In the meantime, feel free to call her Rocky.
Happy Nine Months, Lyla!

No comments:
Post a Comment