Sep 26, 2013

Love, Patience & Vodka

It's safe to say I underestimated the job of a stay at home mom.
I have learned more in the past 21 months than I have probably in my entire life.
You think you know everything, then bam! Life sends you two
 little creatures who make you realize you know nothing.
Well played universe, well played...

I know I often write about my overall motherhood experience.
But there's really, I mean really, nothing else like it. 
[and I'm still just getting started. ahhhh!]

Just when I'm ready to start chugging vodka by the bottle, 
I witness moments like this and the world just feels right. 
The picture really doesn't capture the tenderness, but you get the idea...


I truly hope they stay best friends forever. 
More importantly, I hope they always appreciate and respect each other.
I look back at old photos of my little brother and wish I would have been nicer to him.
Once I realized how adorable he was [is] it was too late, he already became all manly and stuff.

 photo kailisig3_zpsdd012512.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment