Nov 20, 2013

Update

After 7 days:

I completely stopped consuming caffeine at all times of the day 
and saw a dramatic change in Max. Seriously. 
It's hard to believe it was making him that grouchy, but it make sense. It's science. Hello!
Maybe it was just a fussy phase, but the instant I cut off caffeine I noticed I big difference.
I guess my little baby doesn't enjoy being jacked up on caffeine all day. 
Understandable. I'm sorry sweet Max. 
My food & drink intake is back on my radar for your sake.
I'm so happy he is back to his pleasant little self. 


After 3 days:

Lyla is not catching onto the potty training thing as quickly as I hoped.
Yes, I expected accidents. But I also expected more progress.
She only successfully used the toilet twice. Exciting, but not good enough!!
The rest of her waste ended up in various locations around the house.

I know I'm impatient for giving up after only three days.
But she is still a little young and intimidated by the porcelain god.
We will continue to encourage her to use the potty, but maybe
 it will be best to wait to try again after all the holiday madness.

I am really looking forward to the day when I can spend that
 extra diaper money on something more spectacular though...


Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I'm happy to 
announce that I'm preparing my very first turkey.
With my aunt mentoring me all the way from Idaho, 
I think I can pull off something glorious! 

I never knew menu planning and table-scaping could 
be so time consuming and anxiety inducing!
Luckily I have Olivia here to hand me a brown paper bag
to breathe into when I start feeling overwhelmed. ;)

Turkey pictures coming soon and then my daddy is coming for a visit! Hooray!

 photo kailisig3_zpsdd012512.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment