I've been doing a little reading about this baby-led weaning approach.
I believe in other cultures this is referred to as, "feeding the baby".
However, I dig it. It makes sense to me.
I always knew my parenting philosophy would be "guide them but let them choose"
I just never gave much thought to how that way of thinking would apply to food.
Max, keep proving to mommy that you are a skilled eater
& even more finger foods will be heading your way!

I believe in other cultures this is referred to as, "feeding the baby".
However, I dig it. It makes sense to me.
I always knew my parenting philosophy would be "guide them but let them choose"
I just never gave much thought to how that way of thinking would apply to food.
Max, keep proving to mommy that you are a skilled eater
& even more finger foods will be heading your way!

No comments:
Post a Comment