Apr 19, 2014

Germs are Yucky

My Lyla baby has been sick.
Between Olivia & Google we came up with a diagnosis of "Hand Foot & Mouth Disease" 
 and  I learned there isn't anything they can prescribe to treat it. 
You simply have to increase snuggle time by 20% and  wait it out.
 However, since this was a virus I had never heard of before, 
I took her to the doctor just to be sure there wasn't something I was missing.
After going ballistic at her 24 month check up, I was a little worried about how she
 would handle another visit to the doctor, but she was adorable and so polite. 
She let him do the examine with no trouble and even answered all his questions.
 I was shocked, to be honest.


The symptoms are similar to the flu, plus blister-like sores appear on the feet, 
hands, mouth, and bum. It was sad seeing her so lethargic. 
It is definitely not her style to lay in bed all day. 

Luckily Max dodged the illness and Lyla 
finally seemed herself again  just in time for Easter festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment