There has been so much rain around here lately. It seems unusual compared to last year. Then again, I am still a rookie Texas resident, so who knows what is considered normal for this climate. Besides the humidity. I know that is a constant around here. This rain definitely intensifies the stickiness my skin feels the moment I walk outside. It's yucky.
Anyway, the nice thing about the rain is while it remains hot outside, it creates an overcast sky and cooler mornings. We've been able to play at the park again without burning up. This is the first park experience for Max as a walking boy. He had a big grin on his face the entire time. He happily complied with his sister's commands, "Come to this slide, Max." and "Follow me, Max." It was so adorable watching him waddle all around the playground, climb up stairs, and check everything out from a walking prospective for a change.





No comments:
Post a Comment