Feb 25, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday: Part 3


In an effort to keep up with self care, my sister in law prompted the What I Wore Wednesday trend among us bloggers in the family. I originally thought the idea was to share our exact wardrobe choice for each Wednesday. I was later informed it can be outfits from any day of the week, just shared on Wednesday. I think I will just keep doing our Wednesday attire though, unless we are looking smokin' hot on a different day of the week. 

Anytime Lyla wears these leggings she calls them her "Scarlett Leggings". Scarlett being her baby cousin in Idaho. She also requested this hairstyle, which she has never done before. She is very particular about her hair, but today she asked for two ballerina buns. Please note that Max is sporting some red cargo pants. Kirk brought it to my attention that cargo pants are a total male fashion mistake and I feel so enlightened by his wisdom. Max is only one year old though, so hopefully he can bounce back from the humiliation inflicted by his mother.

Also, these pictures are horrible quality because my phone was nearing its death. Oh well. 

Lyla Estelle:
 Cream Lace Top: Marshalls
Cheetah Print Leggings: Old Navy
Ugg Boots: Gift from Aunt Kari

Maxwell Monte:
Grey Polo: Second Hand Store
Red Cargo Pants: Children's Place

Kaili Magdelina:
Teal Top: American Eagle
Aztec Print Sweater: Burlington
 Jeggings: Bohme Boutique
Black Zip Boots: Forever 21
Necklace: American Eagle

My sister is basically a fashion guru and you should totally check out her blog by clicking here! 








 photo kailisig3_zpsdd012512.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment