Today is Wednesday and I have no shame in announcing that we are slummin' it up. So, this edition of What I Wore Wednesday is brought to you by our Tuesday attire in honor of St. Patty's Day. I think holiday themed outfits are super adorable, but I've never been able to justify spending money on an outfit for only one day. Yes, I realize it would be fine to wear a holiday outfit on a non-holiday, but I'm too anal to accept any of that nonsense. I even have a hard time with Christmas outfits, even though the holiday season is celebrated all month long!
holiday colors = yes. holiday theme = no.
I'm weird. Anyway, we just picked out green colored clothing from our closets for the day. Nothing wrong with that.
Lyla and myself met some friends at a pottery shop and had fun painting plates. This would be an enjoyable experience for Maxwell as well, but his hands magnetize to anything breakable and I wanted to be able to relax with my Lyla girl. We are so appreciative of Charli for hanging out with little brother for a couple hours, so we could enjoy some girl time.
fragile items + paint + max = stressed out momma.
Also, I forgot to take any photos of my slightly festive outfit. I'll try harder next week.
Lyla Estelle:
Neon Green Top: Target
Floral Print Shorts: Target
Multi-Colored Toms: Journeys
Floral Print Shorts: Target
Multi-Colored Toms: Journeys
Maxwell Monte:
Green Texas T-shirt: Second Hand
Plaid Shorts: Children's Place
Plaid Shorts: Children's Place
Grey & Coral Nike Free: Nike Outlet

.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment