What a rainy week! Texas is the only place I've lived where a thunderstorm can last several days in a row. Hint: The only other place I've lived is Idaho. I love an intense thunderstorm, but it just begins to feel odd when it continues day after day. The constant rain meant all of our typical outdoor activities were put on stand by, which left us to entertain ourselves inside all day long. And that can get a little torturous, for us at least. We did our best and conquered through the week with a few activities including a bunny craft, cupcake extravaganza, lots of coloring, and an embarrassing amount of TV. I had a sudden itch for some spring cleaning and was happy to accomplish a bedroom cleanse for both Lyla & Max. Anytime I clear out old or unwanted items from their rooms, especially clothes, I always think "I swear I just did this..." It seems to be a necessity with each changing season. They grow too fast.
I am looking forward to the time change this weekend, giving us one extra hour of day light and hopefully the return of some sunshine!
Lyla can read now, or at least Max thinks so.
Max made a bunny too, but somehow didn't make it into any photo.
I guess we know who the favorite was that day....
Max being the teacher's helper at gymnastics!
Eating cake batter is the ultimate sin, yes I know.











No comments:
Post a Comment