After six glorious months of not having to purchase any diapers,
we've finally reached the end of our stockpile.
Thanks to all those who contributed.
Those things are expensive and that's just not cool.
Lyla quickly caught onto my annoyance of diaper prices.
So, the little angel offered to join me at work and earn a dollar.
She feels she is ready to start pulling her own weight and
wants to contribute to the welfare of the family.
we've finally reached the end of our stockpile.
Thanks to all those who contributed.
Those things are expensive and that's just not cool.
Lyla quickly caught onto my annoyance of diaper prices.
So, the little angel offered to join me at work and earn a dollar.
She feels she is ready to start pulling her own weight and
wants to contribute to the welfare of the family.
She is a hard little worker...
"Mom, I can't even read yet. How will we possibly make this deadline?"
"What is all this legal nonsense anyways?
How about I just be the official file taster?"
How about I just be the official file taster?"

"That was stressful stuff. I'm just gonna chill in my crib for awhile,
let me know if you need me to test any more files."
"Okay. I am bored. Can we go now? Can we? Please, please, please."
Some of you may be thinking to yourself, it's no wonder you
can't get anything done when you bring her to work,
it appears you spend the entire time taking pictures of her.
And to you I say, be quiet!
Some of you may be thinking to yourself, it's no wonder you
can't get anything done when you bring her to work,
it appears you spend the entire time taking pictures of her.
And to you I say, be quiet!



No comments:
Post a Comment