Well, I was a bit hesitant taking Lyla camping at such a young age.
Finally I gave in and figured what's the harm...
we love camping, so she should too!
Finally I gave in and figured what's the harm...
we love camping, so she should too!
And oh boy, she loved it oh so much.
She had so much fun and was such a good girl the entire time.
I've learned that Lyla is the most content when there
is a lot going on around her or she is surrounded by a lot of people.
She needs constant action.
She had so much fun and was such a good girl the entire time.
I've learned that Lyla is the most content when there
is a lot going on around her or she is surrounded by a lot of people.
She needs constant action.
Thankfully, the little girl was able to sleep in grandma & Jamie's airstream.
It was also a nice retreat for when the heat was too much to handle.
It was also a nice retreat for when the heat was too much to handle.
So, no bug bites or sun burns. Thaaank goodness!
I'm not sure how a baby would manage with just a tent....
someday she will experience tent camping though, and she will love that too.
The two camping kiddies.
Lyla & Treyson
Lyla & Treyson
Playing in the "bus"
"honk honk....hey dad, got yer' nose!"
"honk honk....hey dad, got yer' nose!"
And an awesomely disgusting mud fight!




No comments:
Post a Comment