Jul 23, 2012

Jackson Hole Weekend

 We ventured to Jackson Hole for the weekend
for some good ol' rest and relaxation.
The house we stayed in has wood floors throughout

 and a beautiful view of the Tetons.
I only mention the wood floors because
 Lyla had a blast on them.
We took her baby walker and
she was cruising all over the place.


Lyla loved this rug. I think she kept mistaking it for the cat.
However, she became less amused when she realized
 the rug was not going to play "chase"


 We went for an off-road adventure in the red jeep.
 It was a lot of fun, until it started raining.
Then it was even more fun!
No worries, Lyla did not participate in this madness.

 Lyla and Emia tried to use their fake id's to get into the "over 21" section.
The waitress didn't fall for it though...I have no idea why.
Please note how sexy I look from my ride in the rain.

 And this little photo session may have been the funniest part of the entire trip.
I turned on the reverse camera on my phone.
You know, the amazing camera feature that allows you
to take an awesome portrait of yourself...boosting egos worldwide.
It also works wonders as a mirror.

Anyways, Lyla was cracking up.
I would turn on the camera and she would
 just laugh and smile at herself.
She is such a cheeseball. It was hilarious!

 More fun times at the restaurant.
I promise we are not being cruel with the lemons,
she loves them and cries when we take it away.


No comments:

Post a Comment