Jan 23, 2013

A Blue Baby

This blog usually features Lyla. My little star! 
But she better get used to sharing the spotlight because 
this post is all about her baby brother.

It is true. I'm growing a baby boy! 
His heart rate is strong and the doctor says he's healthy, so that's what truly matters.

 Kirk has a good point when he said a baby girl would have been cheaper. 
(pretty sure I have five dozen outfits Lyla wore only once.) 
But now I can buy ALL the cute baby things in the world 
and it doesn't matter what gender it's made for. 

The fan club in the ultrasound room was much smaller than our first go around.
Lyla didn't seem to even notice we were there to find out  
if she was going to have a little brother or sister.
And when the technician announced it was a boy, I started crying, as usual. 

I am so excited!!! (still fearful of losing my sanity with two babies)
 But for now, my excitement overpowers those feelings of anxiety.

I wanted to post the ultrasound picture, but it seriously looks like porn to me.
I just can't bring myself to subject my baby boy to the world of internet pornography.
So, below is a cropped picture of the caption printed on the picture...enjoy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment