Oct 19, 2013

Arts & Crafts...Kinda.

I pretty much pushed pause on the whole finger paint deal after Max was born.
Poor Lyla. Four months without any painting. She is a deprived child. 
I'm sure she is cursing that dang little brother of hers.

Well, I'm still not quite ready to get wild with paint again.
I know the moment Lyla dips a finger in, Max will demand my full attention.
I try to avoid inviting that kind of chaos into my life. 

Anyway, I saw this idea to squirt paint into a zip lock bag.
It was a little bit lame...but at least she got to swirl the colors around. 







Just as I predicted, Max needed something. Probably my boob.
During that time the restricted finger paint activity became unamusing to Lyla.
It wouldn't take long for miss smartie pants to figure out how to open that bag.
And examples such as this is why we simply can not play with real paint, for now.


Oh, and I wanted to include a close up of the rolls.
Their growth doesn't appear to be slowing down at all and that's fine by me!



 photo kailisig3_zpsdd012512.jpg

1 comment: