Jan 7, 2014

Christmas Madness

Christmas in Idaho was wonderful.
We were able to catch up with all the people we love & miss.
The babies [Lyla] got spoiled past a point I didn't know could exist.
I am forever grateful for the big hearts of people we get to call our family.

To my surprise, Lyla had more difficulty adapting to 
 the new surroundings and faces than Max did. 
She warmed up to everyone of course, but I saw a 'shy' side of her I've never seen before.
Can't blame her. It was overwhelming even for me.
We had a full agenda the entire duration of our visit.
Talk about exhausting. I expected a relaxing vacation...ha!

After everything, I must admit I'm happy to be back home.
Although the babies were troopers and did well on both flights, 
travelling with little ones is not my favorite thing.






And lastly, Maxwell getting his obligatory introduction to "choo choo the big train..." 
at grandma's house. 

Better get used to it Max. many many more train rides to come!


 photo kailisig3_zpsdd012512.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment